This Digby has a BA wraparound Hard Tail bridge, and is a blast to play. Please see features below.
Built right here in Chula Vista, CA. I use my own mixture of oils for the finish... I call it Beetle Juice. These Alnico V pickups are Dood approved quality. I rounded the fret board and fret edges, and polished the frets to make this guitars very comfortable to play. All the intonation, truss and action are already done, for gig-ready performance. The price includes a hard box case, and standard shipping to the lower 48. Guitars like this sell for up to three times as much. This time next year, these guitars will cost more, too. This is an introductory price for helping me launch the Dood Craft Guitars brand, and this new product... The Digby. This is an awesome set neck guitar, made right here in SoCal, USA. Read all my positive customer reviews on Reverb and The Mandy review in Guitar World.
Check out the bullet points of features.
- 1 Alnico V Humbucker
- 1 Alnico V Texas wrap single-coil
- Full sized volume and tone pots
- 3 Way Slide Switch
- Modified C Maple Neck
- 25.5" scale length
- 10" Radius
- Slightly recessed BA wraparound bridge
- Original SoCal Styling
- Locking Tuners
- Graphite Enhanced Bone Nut
- Professional, Fret, Neck, Intonation, and Bridge Set Up
- Low Action
- Rounded Fretboard and Fret Tangs
- Ash Body
- Hand oiled. hand rubbed, hand buffed finish
- Maple Neck and Fret Board
- USA Made Ernie Ball 2221 Slinky strings
- Luthier Quality Set-Up, Professionally Performed in Chula Vista, CA