Don't be fooled by her cutesy, surfer girl looks, the Mandy is a rocker.
Since launching the Mandy line in 2016, we have made some considerable improvements. We now build these fine instruments here in Chula Vista, CA using the finest domestic and foreign parts we can find. A few upgrade features are now standard, like Push / Pull Pots for coil tapping the pickups, and Pearl White Pickguards. The traditional SoCal style amasses the Mandy, but there are a lot of modern features as well. Please, check out the bullet points below.
- 2 Low Wax PAF Style Alnico Humbuckers
- 3 Way Slide Switch
- Push Pull tone pot for coil tapping pickups, giving you more sound options
- 24 Fret, Modified C Maple Neck
- 25.5" scale length
- 12" Radius, great for barre chords and for Excellent Note Bending
- Original SoCal Styling
- Classic Tremolo
- Locking Tuners
- Graphite Enhanced Bone Nut
- Professional, Fret, Neck, Intonation, and Bridge Set Up
- Low Action
- Rounded Fretboard and Smooth Fret Tangs
- Mahogany Body
- Rosewood Fret Board
- Upward Angle (Sailboat) Pearloid Inlays
- Luthier Quality Set-Up, Professionally Performed in Chula Vista, CA
- Shipping and a Hard Box case are Included.