This brand new Mandy from Dood Craft Guitars, is a cool upgrade to our best selling model. And as always Hard Shell Case and Standard Shipping to Lower 48 are Included. Simply the best value on an American Built electric guitar.
No doubt The Mandy has got that good looking SoCal style, but also plays and feels like a much more expensive guitar. This Mandy was built right here in Chula Vista, CA., and features Dood approved Kent Armstrong Humbuckers. I rounded the fret boards and fret edges, and polished the frets to make these guitars very comfortable to play. All the intonation, truss and action are already done, for gig-ready performance. The price includes a hard shell case, and standard shipping to the lower 48. This is simply the best value on a well crafted guitar, built right here in SoCal, USA. Read all my positive customer reviews on Reverb and The Mandy review in Guitar World.
Check out the bullet points of features.
- 2 KA Humbuckers
- Bourns push/pull volume and tone pots
- 3 Way Slide Switch
- 24 Fret, Modified C Maple Neck
- 25.5" scale length
- 12" Radius
- Original SoCal Styling
- Modern 6 Point Full Block Tremolo (Whammy)
- Kluson Locking Tuners
- Graphite Enhanced Bone Nut
- Professional, Fret, Neck, Intonation, and Bridge Set Up
- Great Action
- Rounded Fretboard and Fret Tangs
- Mahogany Body
- Hard Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Upward Angle (Sailboat) Pearloid Inlays
- USA Made Ernie Ball 2221 Slinky strings
- Luthier Quality Set-Up, Professionally Performed in Chula Vista, CA